Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015

2. Advent

Hey guys! As you know my fist advent in November was pretty...lame and not festive at all. But guys the second one was great and just like how I want such days to be. My big sister from Germany came to Carinthia so we could celebrate our dad´s delayed birthday party on Castle Hochosterwitz with all the others (guards, divers, friends and so on. Of cause our family came too, even though we celebrated already in November). But before we had this party we enjoyed the second advent sunday together with our grandma. And it was cozy, nice and festive at last. We lit the second candle, drank tea and coffe, ate cookies, read a winter tale about mystic stars instead of singing, because neither my sister nor I can sing at all, and then we snuggled up in the evening and watched some funny movies together. I think on that evening it was Disney´s "Kiss the frog". It was really a wonderful sunday and I finally got a bit more into a proper festive mood for upcoming Christmas. How was your start into this special time of the year? Feel hugged. xoxo
This is my aunt´s adventwreath. Here to we drank yummy tea and got a great lunch.
Eventhough it is a kind of tradition that somewhere in our family
either the wreath or the christmastree catches fire at some point, I
am happy to say, that nothing happened so far. We´ll see.
Okay I gotta admit that I am really fond of my grandma´s decoration.
She even got this nice garland with some solar battery powered lights on her balcony.
Aaaand yes, that´s how we spent our time infront of the TV in the evening watching movies on Advent sunday.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen