Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

Christmas music

Hey guys! Well sorry, it was planned totally different. I had so many ideas to post about and everytime in the evening, when I wated to upload them the internet connection told me to go to sleep. Meaning I couldn´t get online to upload them anymore. So I try it in the morning this time.


If you are still not in a nice Christmas mood, don´t worry I got your back. Something that always works for me is listening to some of my favorite Christmas songs to get in the right mood for finally decorating our Christmas tree or baking the last cookies for the festive evening and the morning after.
So here I got you my Christmas playlist if you need some inspiration. Really hope you like some of them. So enjoy and have a very nice and cozy day. Feel hugged. xoxo










My Christmas playlist for every year:


The Christmas waltz - She&Him
Have yourself a merry Little Christmas - She&Him
White Christmas - Bing Grosby
All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
Coca Cola Christmassong - Melanie Thornton
Shake up Christmas - Train
Let it snow - Dean Martin
Christmas lights - Coldplay
The happy elf - Harry Connick Jr.
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
All alone on Christmas - Darlene Love
Let it snow - Natalie Paul
Winter Wonderland - Jason Mraz
Sleigh ride Christmas song - Nickelodeon
Have yourself a merry Little Christmas - The Pretenders
I´ve got my love to keep me warm - Frank Sinatra
It´s the most wonderful time of the year - Andy Williams
Santa Claus is coming to town - Michael Bublé
I´ll be home for Christmas - Bing Grosby
What Christmas means to me - Stevie Wonder
The man with the bag - Kay Starr
Happy Christmas - John Lennon
It´s going to look a lot like Christmas - Bing Grosby
Merry Christmas Baby - Bruce Spingsteen
So it is Christmas - Celine Dion
Driving home for Christmas - Chris Rea

What are your favorite christmas tunes/Songs?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen