Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

Adventcalender paintings

Hey guys! I am curious...do you have an adventcalender this year? I guess we all had one when we were little, but the more you grow up the less you get fun things like this. If you ask me this is wrong. My BF and I made adventcalender for each other and I also made smaller ones for two other very dear friends. I really like the idea of giving small gifts during christmastime to my friends and family. I hade some special little gifts in my calender that I wanted to show you. For example I had three small canvases for painting with related instructions. This was really fun and I just really wanted to share the idea I had wieht those. Hope you like them. Feel hugged and creative. xoxo



I finished them yesterday and this is
what they look like together.
The first task was to draw a shark.
The second task was to a werewolf.
And the last one to draw whatever I like so I drew a bear.
And this is what my advencalender looked like. I love it. Thanks!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen