Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2015

Alpenzoo Innsbruck

At the bottom of the Nordkette, above the roofs of Innsbruck, in Tyrol, is the location of Apenzoo at 750 meters altitude. In slightly more than 4 ha about 2000 alpine animals of about 150 species are maintained in near-natural enclosures, terrariums and aquariums. No other zoo in the world is such a complete collection of wild animals from the alpine Region. The Aplenzoo is a nonprofit association, which generates annual resources (with support from the city of Innsbruck and Tyrol) mainly by itself. With around 300,000 visitors each year to the Alpenzoo is the largest nationwide cultural institution in Tyrol and worth a visit everytime.

As you know I visit this zoo a lot when I am in Innsbruck (also got my own card to go there all year round, without paying everytime). This time I wanted to show you why I love this place so much, beside the big Aquarium, where I can relax best. Enjoy and feel hugged. xoxo



Love this cute silly wolfpack.
Just like the farm where you can pet friendly goats like this one.
Watch otter sleep and play.
And well...I love brown bears!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen