Samstag, 19. Dezember 2015

DIY Pillow (oh deer)

I am sure you know that problem. You got someone you just don´t know what to give for Christmas even though you know what the person likes. When I get into such a situation I take a look around in the city and search for DIY ideas. On such a search I found this nice idea that I hope you like it to. It is actually very easy to make, so if you try something like that, please show me pictures. Feel hugged. xoxo


So I found this pillow on the left side at Depot and really wanted to make it myself...
...what I did as you can see on the right hand side.
All I needed was a pillow, scissors, thread and needle and a textile edding.
At first I used some chalk to outline the letters I wanted to have on my pillow.
Then I just started to stitch along with a matching coloured thread.
After I finished that I wanted my letters to be even darker, so I took
the textile edding and coloured every letter as much as necessary.
And  voila I had a nice, selfmade gift for someone for Christmas.
And I really hope that this person will like it as much as I do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen