Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015

1. December

Hey guys! Well as I told you I had even more to do today than I´ve planned for last few days. So I bearly had a moment of silence in the last 18 hours or something. Anyway I am quite pleased how the day turned out and I´m happy about the things I managed to do and organize. To be honest I´m still not finished with my to-do-list for today, but I´m working on it. I hope you had a wonderful first december and a nice start into this magical time of the year. Well it kinda got tradition, that we write our wishlist for the "Christkindl" for Christmas on the first december. This was such a nice "ending" of today that I tried to make some photos of it for you. Hope you like them. With that I wish you a wonderful night. Feel hugged. xoxo


Who do you write your wishlist to?


Well my little brother can´t write yet, so he drew what he wishes to get for Christmas.
Aparrently I can write already...so I did. It wasn´t much this year.
And of cause we lit a candle next to our letters so the Christkindl would see and collect it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen