Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

4th advent sunday

Hey guys! It´s the last advent sunday for this year and even though it was kinda exhausting, it was still really beautiful. We sat by the candles, ate together, talked and sang one or two easy christmas songs, took a nice short walk through a foogy forest and I baked some cookies. Hope your sunday was beautiful and relaxing. Only four more days to christmas. Feel hugged. XOXO


Our advent wreath and Christmas tree.
Well today almost all plants were covered in ice.
This one kinda reminded me of a Jack Skellington hand.
This pretty wooden snowflake was on my mom´s grave/tree.
I guess my brother put it there. A really nice idea.
I´ve added some white rose petals, so now it looks like it snowed.
Oh and this is an interior decoration idea from Depot.
I really like this combination of wood and coziness.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen