Samstag, 12. Dezember 2015

Angles for grandma

Hey guys! I wasn´t sure if I should post you this, but actually it is kinda cute. So hope you like them. My grandma crafts a lot for handicapped youngsters and adults sometimes. This year she wanted to make some nice little angles again to give them as small presents or to sell them on their Christmas market. Thing is, my grandma found no time to make them and as soon as I got to her, I sat down and made them for her. It didn´t take long and it was fun. So now I present you my work. Hope you like them and let me know if you want to have a DIY for this little spontanous project.


I think this looks so cute!
It is really easy to make and I find it perfect for a small gift.
For example if you have a bottle of wine for someone, you just ad this
angle-ornament and it´s a festive and more personal gift.
I had to pack every single one in a small plastic bag.
As you see I´ve made many of those little winged creatures and packed them of cause.
As an alternative I could have made some like this too, but I
like the more colourful ones better.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen