Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2015

Mystic lights (Castle Hochosterwitz)

Hey guys! You might have recognized that I made a lot of pictures on our way down the Castle Hochosterwitz. You sure also see and understand why I just had to stop so often and take such photos. I love Hochosterwitz and the way "magic" works up there. I am so thankful that my dad opened this world for me, if you know what I mean. Now there are so many more photos I want to share with you guys. Here we go. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Feel hugged. XOXO


I actually took that one on our way up,  but it looks so good.
Like crystals or something.
I know I already showed you a similar, but it is so pretty.
Pretty and kinda epic.
And somehow every light seemed different.
Do  you know the song "I see fire" from "The Hobbit"?
This reminded me a bit of it.
Hehe here it actually looks like from the sight of a ghost.
This is also one of my favorites.
Guess you know why, right?
Just like from a movie...maybe I should try to make a
shortmovie up there oneday.
Aliens! No just joking!

2 Kommentare: