Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

Foggy forest

Well we actually wanted to make some fun things today, but yes, you guessed it we did something else. After a quite calm morning my grandma and I had a wonderful delicious lunch and talked a bit. In the afternoon we drove to several graveyards to light up some candles for our resting ancestors there, because we won´t have the time for that closer to christmas. This took us quite long, so we just took a short walk through a foggy forest nearby. Hope I get the chance to make a fairytale photoshooting wiht a atmosphere like that soon. Would you like to see some shootings in such a setting? I really like fog like this, it is so mysterious. Also hope that you had a nice day with a weather you like. Feel hugged. xoxo


Could be nice and mystic with a carriage and dark horses.
Hänsel and Gretel in a dark forest?
Or a lost Red Riding Hood?
Well this photo is way beyond perfect, but somehow I really like it.
I took this picture after the sun set... the feeling I had, was
somehow more mysterious a few hours ago.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen