Sonntag, 13. Dezember 2015

Birthdayparty and the love of a family

Last week my older sister from Germany came to Carinthia for our dad´s delayed birthdayparty on Castle Hochosterwitz. He defenitely didn´t expect her and was super happy and surprised. Well let´s say it was a really wonderful, funny, beautiful and heartwarming party. My dad held a small speech and especially my sister and I got very emotional. Well daddy´s girls after all, we love him.

Guess it´s no wonder that I didn´t find time to make some photos during the party, but let me tell you something. Even though I had to go through some rough shit in my young life already, there is one big thing I am most thankful for. My family and my closest friends, who stuck by my side no matter what happened. Even when it seems that everything is falling apart, those people were my anchor and things didn´t seem to be so bad anymore.

Before I get all emotional again, I hope you like the photos I took on our way down the castle that day. Feel hugged and don´t forget to smile a lot. It makes life more fun. XOXO



The top of Castle Hochosterwitz is often above the fog from the valleys around.
As you see that´s another reason to get up here during the colder seasons.
No, this is no decoration. Those plants are covered by ice and I thik this looks astonishing.
Well, when you walk along some foggy ways, it might happen, that you get the feeling of
falling into a magical world just behind the next Corner.
Even though it was very icy that night I took the risk
of cold hands, to make pictures like that.
....or like that...you get the idea.
I can just repeat myself:
If you haven´t been to Castle Hochosterwitz yet,
take the time and go there. It is great.
(but now closed over wintertime)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen