Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2015

Christmaslights cheer us up

Hey guys! Well seems like this University just won´t let go of me. That´s stressful, exhausting, annoying and hard for me, but I´ll get through that somehow. (Don´t anyone dare to take that personal, this concerns my whole situation right now) But don´t we all find this wonderful time of the year very stressful and exhausting at some point until Christmas? So I took a moment and thought about, what cheers me up during that season. The best thing to get happy again is always spending time with family and friends, no matter what time of the year. But if you are as lucky as I am you can also just grab a good book, listen to awesome music (maybe even winter or Christmas themed), enjoy a good movie. Want it even easier? Get yourself something yummy to drink and a snack in a nice cafe or at home and sit down for a moment and just chill (sunshine is always a good idea for that). Really give yourself the time to push the bad things aside for some minutes and take a deep breath.
Don´t forget, you are great and a wonderful person, no matter what happens. Hold your head high and after your break you can get things done again with new motivation. Feel hugged. XOXO



PS. Well and a good cup of hot chocolate, tea or coffe, together with some cookies and enjoying the Christmas lights is never a bad idea right? So that´s what I´m doing right now. Don´t let the muggles get you down XD


A big tree infront of the mall Sillpark in Innsbruck.
Same tree just a few hours later.
My stepmoms Christmas wreath.
Yes, this is metal with stringlights and four e-candles.
Great for children and it won´t catch fire.
Light decoration infront of the mall DEZ in Innsbruck
Yes, these are kids and no Christmas lights...but you know what?
I am sure they light up the lifes of their families, just like kids do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen