Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Like a fairy in the secret garden

Hey guys! I´ve already told you about my ne favorite dress. Black, lace and with an open back. I am really fond of it and who knows me, knows very well, that I bearly wear dresses or skirts. Not because I wouldn´t like them, just more because I feel more comfortable in trousers. Anyway, I promised to show myself in this dress and got really creative in the garden after the sun was already leaving for night. But the light was really great in my opinion. Hope you like my little fairy in the garden photoshoot. It was very spontaneous, but I like those photos really much, especially the last one. Feel hugged. XOXO



8 Kommentare:

  1. Amazing pics there. By looking at it, you really get the feeling of summer :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww thank you! That was the idea!

      I have to admit that I like them too, very much indeed, thinking of printing three of them to hang in my room or something^^"

      Löschen
    2. You totally should. They are amazing. How do you do the effect on computer? I mean: Wich program do you use?^^

      Löschen
    3. To be honest I use my mobile phone, because I don´t have such a program yet^^ and my phone has about six or seven effects and I combine them as long as I have the photo like I want it.

      Löschen
    4. Yuiii, I understand. Never really thought about those effects. now I looked them up. Got 11 or something like that ヾ(●ω●)ノ

      Löschen
    5. Meaning many possibilities^^

      Löschen
  2. It's so cool, I saw You at University with your dress, sweet. But You didn't saw me 😔

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw thanks^^
      And damn sorry, propably in the middle of Bachelor stress and running around^^""

      Löschen