Sonntag, 14. Juni 2015

A nice father´s day with my hero

Hey guys! Today was father´s day in Austria and some of you know, that my dad is my big idol and hero in life. He is a man full of love, kindness, fun, adventure and knowlege. I always hope that he will be proud, when speaking of me and when he sees what I do with my life and which goals I set myself. Today we had a nice breakfast and went on a kids concert of the band Bluatschink (tyrolian), we promised the little one. Of course I had a small useful present for my dad, but what was more important for me (and maybe him too) was that we talked about how I go on with my diving career, because this is one of the biggest things we have in common. It is a big love we share, besides the one for each other I guess. Hope you also had a nice day and a lot of reasons to smile. In honor of my dad I have here a nice song for you today. Enjoy it and feel hugged. XOXO





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen