Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Mošćenička Draga

Hey guys! I am heading with my dad back to croatia again, but this time we go to Mošćenička Draga instead of Kostrena. I so loooooooooove this place! So it could happen, that I forget to post, because in this little city I transform to a mermaid, every single time and spent my evenings at the beach or climbing across the cliffs. I will try to write some nice things for you (if they have wlan somewhere), but what I promise is following. You will get some awsome photos on sunday, when we get back.

I wish you a wonderful weekend. Have fun and feel hugged. XOXO




The city, the harbour and the beach behind the trees.
The rest of the houses are also hiding behind the trees on the left side.
But I guess you understand, why I love it.

This is what the water looks like on sunny days.
The little pier, where you can eat, drink and most important...
get ice cream!

My favorite part of the city from another view + harbour.

And here I sat at the beach as the sun sank into the sea.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen