Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015

So feeling like a mermaid...

Well guys, it is official! I´m totally into my mermaid phase again and I feel great with it! Today I worked on my essay again, but in the afternoon I went shopping (needed some new cargo shorts and found great ones in a flippy turqoise). But in fact I´m looking for mermaid stuff again, when I walk through the city. So here I wanted to show you some examples,because tomorrow evening we are leaving for croatia again. Hope you like the photos/things. Feel hugged. XOXO

My new knit sweater from C&A (got from a friend), my old shark necklace
and my new nail polish from Bipa. I so love this combination with my new
shorts (will show you soon), because I feel like a sharkmermaid. <3

An awsome backpack from Mister and Lady I actually really wanted to have
and some nice sparkly braclets from Swarovski (my stepmom´s).

Whaleshark plushie from the zoo.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen