Samstag, 13. Juni 2015

Nice things (shopping for summer?)

Missing the sea? Looking forward to vacation? Having the feeling to finally get out of everyday life to find some adventures? Well I know that thoughts really really good so I went looking for some nice things to be ready for hot summer holidays. Hope you had a really nice day and maybe you like some of the items I found. Feel hugged. xoxo


Beach at MD (left over photo I forgot to show you)
Look at this candle from Butlers, isn´t it beautiful?
And found this necklace together with a friend at Müller. I think it looks
really nice and sunny somehow, but I didn´t have the 10€ for it.

These babies are from Nanu Nana and I really think
of getting myself this bottle with one glas for my room.
And I really wanted to try out a new lemonade recipe.
Perfect!


Ooooooh my gosh! I just got the recently and wear them like basically all the time.

This is like the mermaid outfit from Primark. I saw this and  had to
laugh hard. It is just adorable and really soft!

Haha I found this ice cream ventilator at Depot. How cute for summer.

Some of you know how much I like coke.
I found this cooling bag at Müller, but I don´t need one at the moment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen