Samstag, 27. Juni 2015

Avanti (how youngsters live?)

Hey guys! Do you know, what I did today? Yes! I worked on my essay. But I didn´t got that far, as I wanted. This is very hard for me and I am afraid, that I won´t make it, what is the worst thing with this whole chaos I´ve got here. I really want to finish my studies, get my bachelor, move to Germany, make my brevets for my diving career. I so hope, to somehow make all this work. Maybe I won´t sleep today...who knows...At least I found some nice photos I made at Avanti (similar to IKEA but with a different style) maybe you like some of their ideas, i sure do. So wish you a good night. Feel hugged. XOXO





4 Kommentare:

  1. Uuh, I really like the second pic^^~ That looks really cool

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Doesn´t it^^ I am so fond of this chest, but sadly I don´t have the money for it. Especially considering, that I want to go to wales in the next few weeks ^^""

      Löschen
    2. I know that feeling. Luckily I saved a bit, so I could buy me some nice things this month ^^~
      You mean swimming with the wales? o.o?

      Löschen
    3. Oh what things? I am curious^^

      No, but would be a good idea. I mean wales in the united kingdomm europe.

      Löschen