Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Nice things

With the fact, that I finally left the house again, little geeky me went looking through stores for nice things. Of course I found some worthy to show you, but I bearly bought something exept the bag and rain jacket I already showed you. So hope you like what I found. Feel hugged. xoxo



I found those jeans shorts with the roses and this perfectly matching lace shirt
at H&M, I really like this, but at the moment both items.cost to much for me.
This is a totebag from Primark I saw at a friends of mine. I think this is great for
summer, but I would like to have the letters and so in blue instead of pink.
Oh gosh, I almost bought this one at Primark, but for some reason I didn´t.
A friend of mine would say; "You can´t have enough Hogwarts stuff!"
Luckily I already have two similar shirts at home, so I didn´t get the feeling of
having to buy this at Primark.
Oh but those, I had the feeling to need those, especially for 5€ each (sale rack).
Still not sure, already have awsome shirts with Hakuna Matata and Starwars.
I still think I Need some cozy knit sweaters more...
I really don´t need another notebook, but look!!!
This is so awsome! Found it at Nanu Nana.
And as I got back home with the bus, we passed this little temporary amusement park. I sadly had no time
to hop off the bus and go on some rides.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey! Don't be sad about the Park! It is very expensive, so think twice befor You go there

    AntwortenLöschen