Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

New things

So guys hello! I think I finally figures out a way how to upload my photos in my posts on my own Computer. It is a miracle!!! I am telling you, so awsome if this really works out. Well you might won´t believe it, but I got out today, out of bed, out of my room, even out of house, I went to the city. Isn´t that hard to believe? It kinda was for me, but well it was great. I even got me two goodies today. Hope you like them too. Feel hugged. XOXO



I wore my new favorite black lace dress today, because it was
really damn hot outside. As you see I even had to buy water so
I won´t dry out. And here you got the first peak onto my new bag.
So here you go on the left side is my new bag. I will certainly take this one with me
to Wales, when I go on vacation there. It is perfect for the long train trip and you
could even take it with you on the beach or the city. Glad I took it with me. Primark.
Again Primark I got me this Hogwarts themed rain jacket for Wales in any case.


Oh gosh guys!!! I got those two items a few weeks ago, but I am so in love with
them! A little bikini bag from H&M and a thin long arm shirt from Anne Christine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen