Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015

Mošćenička Draga (boat trip)

Oh guys...Have you ever recognized that you do what you do because you have to and not because you really want it? Well this just happens to me. I have to finish university to finally do what I really want to do. My life should be at the sea, with some work I love to do and not forcing myself to sit inside on a beautiful day, desperatly trying to write my damn essay. Sure, nobody said it was easy, but I want to do what I love and  love what I do. You know what I mean. Hope you are happy. Feel hugged. xoxo


I think this is where I belong...on a boat full of diving equipment.
Diving and teaching people, discovering things and working with history
underwater and together with those I love most.
How could I not like that...
This as a partyl working place, wouldn´t be that bad.
Living in a place like this for some months a year...wonderful.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen