Freitag, 26. Juni 2015

summer shopping in the city?

Oh guys, I am still rolling around in my bed working on my essay. At least I already sent the first part of it back to the prof and I hope instantly, that it is good enough for a good grade, so I won´t have to change it again. Anyway, with the beautiful weather outside I dreamt  of going swimming or shopping or just sitting in the sun with a good book. Hope at least you were able to do so. And because I bearly left my room again, I got some nice things I found lately in the city. So enjoy and feel hugged. xoxo

Mermaid shirt from Primark.

Next DIY project? Found at Depot.

Awsome summer espandrillos from C&A.

And the matching cap! (C&A)

For the stressed ones of you (you know, I could relate!). C&A again.

Also found some nice summerdresses. You get those practically everywhere
at the moment. The two on the left side are from H&M and the other three
are frome Mango (infact I got me the black and white one, even though I
bearly wear dresses, but they are just great and nice to wear)

Back to the real thing. Food. Bikinibags from H&M

And a bag for the other stuff you carry along, also H&M.

Going by plane? Suitcase tag from H&M, really nice!

If you are spending a day at the beach or something similar, you should
bring this frisbee (no idea how to write this word). H&M.

Or if you spent a lot of time going by train or car, like me, something
like this might come in handy. Yes, H&M again, just like the last two items.

I don´t know if I would wear this shirt, but it kinda shouts out SUMMER.

And I have to admit, I was really tempted to get me this bag, but luckily I didn´t
have enough money with me. Fake leather of course.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen