Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Motvation songs + movie trailers (damn essay)

Hey guys! Sorry had my presentation yesterday and was pretty finished in the evening, so I forgot to post. The presentation went really well, I was pretty proud, but now I have to change the main question of my essay AGAIN. That means that I worked the last few weeks almost for nothing and I will have the stress and pressure the next few days even more and harder. I hate this f*****g essay. It is really interesting, no question, but I hate writing stuff like that. I love to tell people about it or read books for my own interest, but not like this. Anyway I have to bite through this crab now to finally get my bachelor in archaeology. Here you have my motivational songs of yesterday (+the movie trailer). Enjoy and feel hugged.










And if you got curious why I still want to finish my damn essay...those movies are a quite good explanation. I´ve watched Sahara the first time ten years ago and thought by myself that I want to do this too. Meaning searching for lost things, chasing clues, sitting in old libaries and reading through books, going abroad until you finally find your own little piece of history. Sure like with Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider, Relict hunter and similar movies and series I´ll have to do without the action, but this fine. I don´t think that I will get boring anyway. But to get there I have to finish university...sadly. So as an exuse for this interruption I´ll have here two more movies concerning underwater archaeology. Hope you like them.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen