Montag, 8. Juni 2015

Dive on

Hey guys! As you know, I was diving the last four days and it was wonderful. But I had the same problem as always...I didn´t want to leave. More and more I think, that I have been born to live by the sea. Down there I really feel like myself, I´m happy and bearly need anything to keep it that way. Just a nice weather, the ocean, some awsome dives and nice people. Really if I ever manage to live by the sea I won´t need much. A place to live/sleep/eat, maybe a job at the diving base (with the possibility to dive whenever I want to), food, camera, access to the internet to write for you guys and to keep in contact with friends and family. That´s not so much, is it?


In the last few days I assisted my dad with two courses (what was quite a lot for the few days). So we had "schooling" dives, fun dives and we even went wreck, cave, steep face and night diving. That was really awsome! I love diving! I love the sea! I just love it all! We saw seahorses, octopuses and a medusa jellyfish. Well my friends know, that as soon as I am allowed to (when I get my teaching status), that I will drag them with me for a fun dive to show them this beautiful world.


I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine and now I´ll show you the promised photos in the next few posts. Here you´ve got just some nice three I found on Pinterest. Feel hugged. XOXO





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen