Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2015

Minion mania

Oh guys...I am so under pressure. I want to finally finish my essay and I am almost done but next week I already have my presentation and until 15th july I need to have my certificate so I can apply for the other university in Hamburg to continue my master of arts there. meaning I´ll have two tests and the presentation next week, doesn´t sound like much, but I really have to learn a lot for the tests and beside my essay I also have to correct another essay with another topic. So five things to finish bevore the end of next week so I can get my  grades early enough to send the application. Pressure and stress. I wish I had minions to help me! Even more now, as you see them everywhere again with the upcoming movie soon. Guess everyone could nee a cute minion now and then. I at least have one soft one to cuddle with. So feel hugged. XOXO


Shits from Primark

Primark kids section.

Primark kids section.

A quite cute one from C&A.

A dozens of them at Nanu Nana.

And I found this two adorable necklaces at Claire´s.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen