Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015

Taking notes

Hey guys! Well I spent the whole day at university and I am pretty tired and exhausted so I am sorry but there is not much I can tell you today. But I had to take a lot of notes during the courses so I thought it would be a nice idea to show you some nice notebooks I found lately. Maybe you like some of them. Feel hugged. XOXO


From IKEA, simple but kinda nice.
These, my friends are sticky notes from Thalia.
So adorable!

And if you need a new agenda / journal look for these at Thalia.
Still thinkin about if I should get me one or not. Which one do you like most?

Those great ones are from Nanu Nana.
And I have to admit that I really like the travel journals from Nanu Nana.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey! There is a new Shop at the Anichstraße, it's called Tiger! You must go there

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. With the next month^^
      Been there abd posted things for you

      Löschen