Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015

Tiger store Innsbruck

Hey guys! Actualy my day started of really good, then I had to go to university because of my essay and some organisational things (what took like hours), further on to the financial department and the main university. Desperately I then went into a new store here in Innsbruck. A friend of mine pointed it out for me and wow, they have great things! It is hard to explain, but it is a mixture of home depot and dollar store. The store is called "Tiger" and I already got some nice things from there, but most of them are presents, anyway I will show you tomorrow. Back home I worked on my essay again...yes again, can´t wait to get this damn thing finished. And now I am really tired and propably should go to bed. So I wish you a nice evening, sleep tight and feel hugged. xoxo


I started of with a yummy and simple breakfast outside on the balcony.
That was really nice, gonna make this again.
First sight in the store...strawberries...starwberries everywhere.
Oh I wanted to take these babies for my brother, but I
think he wouldn´t use them...sadly.
Rainbow notebooks with coloured pages, so cool!
This is an awsome little notebook, still thinking if I should get one.
Oh I love sharks! Oh I love them!
I wanted to take this pack of tissues with me, but I had no single
euro left in my purse...well next time.
I´ll sure need sope very soon! Now I know where to get them.
I was really tempered to get me one of those fish mugs.
Yes, I passed the amusement park again, still had no time.




6 Kommentare:

  1. Question: Do you use your normal handy-camera? or e.g.: Canon? :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Both. It depends where I am and how much I have to carry around^^
      So most of the time I use my mobile and with real great adventures/journeys/festivals and so on I take my Baby (Canon) with me

      Löschen
    2. *nod nod* I know what you mean. It´s really difficult to take the canon everywhere. But even if it would rain I got a nice bag where I even found a foldable raincoat for the camera inside XD

      Löschen
    3. Oh that sounds great, would need something like this too

      Löschen