Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015

On my way to Wales

Finally I am on my way to Wales! It´s hard to believe, I know, but I am actually sitting at the airport right now writing yesterday´s and today´s post for you. I´ll publish this one right now already, but add some more photos in the evening after I really arrived at the cottage. Oh I am so looking Forward to some calm days! So after the flight (it was pretty cold) I gladly went on by Train, what worked better than I thought. I even got into some nice conversations. In Cardiff my BF and his familiy picked me up and we drove the two hours to Cardigan. Now I am sitting in our room and can´t wait to get to sleep (yes, I am really tired). I´ll show you more about the cottage tomorrow. Wish you nice dreams. Feel hugged. xoxo






Had breakfast to go this morning...in a plastic bag...
but it was yummy anyway.
Me at the airport, this one is not that big, so I didn´t even got lost.


Apparently you see that I use my new bag and wear my Hogwarts
shirt. Nice to know, while I am waitin, a young mother next to me
is reading Harry Potter and the deadly hollows right now. Hehe!
The sight outside while flying was as awsome as always.

As I said, I went on by train after that. Here I am in Reading,
waiting for my connetion to Cardiff.
I always draw during traintravel.
Standing in the sun in Cardiff, while waiting for getting picked up.
And finally the cottage! It is beautiful and really comfy, but I´ll show you more tomorrow.


3 Kommentare:

  1. wuaah, sugoi! *-*
    A friend of mine was in england, too. Such nice place ^^~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh it is so beautiful here!!!
      Gotta look at the posts next few days. Art the moment I load my laptop to write the next löste.

      Löschen
    2. is that why you wrote something funny like that? XD
      But really: Nice pics^^ I really like that with the clouds from above(o.o)~

      Löschen