Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015

Chaos and summer mood

Well guys, I have to admit, the day yesterday actually started off not that besides the fact that I found out, that I need a miracle, to finally get to Hamburg, but I won´t stop hopin´. Anyway I got my correction, it was way to hot and I fell in total chaos as I tried to find a way to get to Wales. It took really long, I was really exhausted at night as I finally fell into my bed. At least I found some nice things and there was a storm over night, so you don´t feel grilled anymore, when you leave the house. Feel hugged.xoxo


If you are looking for some summer decor I would recommend Depot right now.
They really have nice stuff.
 
Oooooh look at that! Ceramic colourful icecones for your home. I was so temped to get this blue one. (Depot)
I´ve alread showed you this fish from Depot, but I just discovered
the matching blanket, really pretty.
I was at the beach, sitting infront of an old cottage?
No, but I so wish I could.
Made this photo at Depot and have to admit, that I can´t wait to
get to the ocean again!
Oh I found those at Superdry, this store is similar to blue tomato and has quite nice clothes actually.
I fell in love with these babies, but even on the sale rack the cost 35€ each and that´s to much for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen