Montag, 6. Juli 2015

Mountain schlick - stepmom´s birthday

Hey guys! Sorry I forgot to upload the post yesterday! I was (and still am) so stressed about the test I have today. The last one, finally and it depends on this one if I can go to another university or not. So you might understand the pressure I am under. Yesterday my step had birthday so we started the day off with yummy chocolate cake and gifts. Then we drove a while and went hiking on the mountain (Schlick, Tyrol). The weather was great and I even got a bit tanned. yey. We enjoyed lunch up there and hiked back after a long relaxing break, but instead of driving right back home, we got us some coffee (I got coke of course) and sat in the sun for another hour or so, just chatting. At home, another piece of cake with the grandparents and after my little brother went to bed, dad left for carinthia and my stepmom watched some series on YouTube I went straight up to my room and went on with learning. So very sorry, but here I got the photos of yesterday for you. Wish me luck. Feel hugged. xoxo


The yummy cake dad got for my stepmom.
Theses flowers (Enzian) made some of the areas up there look like painted purple, blue.
Oh yes....lunch....yummy!
We just had to take a seat here and watch the world walk by...to say it like a poet.
I really enjoyed this little hike yesterday.
This weekend was like a small vacation away from university stress.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen