Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015

Movies I´ve watched recently

Hey guys! I know, again I miss to upload daily. I´ve been at my BF´s for a view wonderful days (didn´t want to leave at all) and I spent some with my little sister (can´t wait to get back too). Now I´m stying with a good friend (big brother like) and will head to my austrian home on friday again. Well one of the things I am looking forward to is have some time for me again after the many hours I spent on rails. And to cook calmly for myself, maybe I´ll try out something new and show it to you, let´s see. So I didn´t want to upload photos of my friend´s rooms or the always same looking train wagons, so I just waited until I´ve watched anough new movies to make a post for you guys. Believe me as soon as I am back home, I´ll make some nice daily posts for you again. Can´t wait for it to be honest. So maybe you already know some of the movies, but if you have questions, go ahead.


Minions! We watched the new movie in a welsh Cinema.
Oh gosh it took me so long to finally watch this movie.
I love it! It is funny, has ist moments and I am in love with Groot.
Yes, watched it in cinema!
Yes, a lot of product-placement.
Yes, still awsome!
Well I find the story of this movie very interesitng, but
it reminds me a lot of Twilight....anyway, quite good.
Oh a nice one! But 100% musical for those,
who didn´t know yet.
I refused a long time to watch this movie...and now I don´t know why.
It is reall good and he reminds a lot of Joker from "Batman-Dark Knight"
Oh I really liked this one! It is funny, chaotic and kinda stupid.
Drama baby! But if you like the other two you should watch it.
Well...Like I did, and it still has its moments.
Uuuuuuuuuh I love this movie!
It is dark and full of revenge...and sooo good!
Oh I didn´t read the books, but I kinda fell in love with the first movie!
And I´m sure you like it when you like Teen wolf.
Finally watched this one, and yes, I like it...like it much!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen