Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015

Strolling through shops (Wales)

Well I told you, that I bought some clothes on my trip through Wales (and London by the way), but I wanted to give you an idea what kind of other stuff you can get in Cardigan or other places there around. So here some of the nicest things I found in the last two weeks. What I actually bought, I´ll show you in another post. Enjoy!


Really wanted to have this in real silver.
You´ll find jewelery like this almost everywhere.
I guess adorable stores are kinda typical for Wales.
See? Just lovely!
I was really tempted to get me two of those scarfs, but I didn´t
My BF´s mom bought herself this knitting sheep and she loves it!
Paintings by Dorian S. Davis. Oh I so adored them.
And they have a lot of little markets or market halls in Wales and London, keep an eye open for that.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen