Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

Sparrenburg Festival (Bielefeld-Germany)

Hey guys! Well as you know I stay in Germany for a few days (week and a half) and the day before yesterday we were at the Sparrenburg festival, a really nice medieval market with music and great people to talk and hang out with. We really had fun and I hope to go there again maybe next year. wanted to show you some nice impressions I took with me from there.


We found those leather beauties. You know, the right one would be so perfect for my BF and the left one would
be nice for me, but I´d like to have it a bit different...maybe wenn I have the money for it someday.
Oh or something like this would be nice too.


The band "Fabula", those guys are really awsome!
As I told you, the people on such markets are just great.
Of course there was also a falconry with really pretty birdies.
Look at this cute little owl!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen