Freitag, 31. Juli 2015

On my way back to Austria

Well guys, yes, I am heading back to Austria and I am still sitting in the train to be honest, but it won´t take long to arrive home. Can´t wait to take a shower and make me something to eat. I had one of our yummy burgers from yesterday as lunch while waiting for my train to come, but the running, carrying and stressful waiting for connections made me hungry again. I am not sure yet, if I stay here over the weekend, or just wash my clothes and travel on to Carinthia tomorrow. We´ll see. Hope you had a very nice and sunny day and wish you an even nicer evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


I always put my luggage on the ground while wainting for the train.
During the hours of rolling through the country/ies drawing and writing diary turned out to be the best.
What do you do for fighting time and boredom?
Yes, I am one of those, who only wears comfy clothes while travelling.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen