Montag, 6. Juli 2015

Damn university and beautiful sunshine

Hey guys! Well my test went well, much better than I expected. But as I wanted to get the last correction of my essay, to finally get it finished so I can go to Wales, my professor told me, that he didn´t had the mood to correct it over the weekend. Well thanks assbutt! Anyway my stepmom convinced me to go with her and the little one swimming, what was actually a great idea. Wanted to jump right into the water, but there were many kids, like more kids than water...wait no...you know what I mean. So I´ve decided, to sit a bit in the sun, but in fact I slept for two hours on my towel, getting an nice tan instead of actually going swimming. So tomorrow I´ll go again, to get some water on my skin outside the shower. Now I´ll eat my tuna-salad and watch some supernatural. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. XOXO


Fruit breakfast again...just the best during summer!
Still want to try these three drinks, maybe tomorrow I´ll just get all of them.
My todays essentials fo going swimming (+big water bottle), well I slept on the book to be honest.
And as I walked back home I kinda wanted to have a skateboard, because I think it would be fun to roll home.
Here I got two from BlueTomato, wouldn´t want to have them, I am more the ocean kind of person, as you know.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen