Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

Newport beach (Wales)

Oh guys! It is soooooo beautiful here. I make a lot of photos. About 150 each day and I have to admit that it takes a lot of time to sort them out in the evening. Besides, we come back very late every day and often sleep a lot in the morning...meaning there is not much time left to prepare the posts, set up the photos and finally post it for you. I am very sorry about that (yes, would be easier if I had a phone with internet, but I think, I am paranoid enough already). Anyway don´t worry you´ll get some more (many more) posts about Wales. I so fell in love with this part of the UK Island!


So for another start I´ve got some photos from Newport beach (my favorite). We have been here about three times or more. You can sit on the beach, walk it up and down, go swimming or climbing (or both like we did). There are waterfalls and caves and awsome sunsets as I will kinda show you. We found a lot of shells there and I had some mermaid moments to be honest. I hope you´ll like the moments I tried to capture in general. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged . XOXO




I know, they are not alike, but I have no program here to fix it. Still this cave was SO awsome! Had to show you.
"I´d rather be crabbing around!"
Some shells and crabs we crossed by.
I simply had to explore everything.
Aaaargh! So beautiful and astonishing.

This is shortly after the waterfall. I so like the coast over here.
Yep...mermaid moment!
Swimming!!!


3 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. yeah, it looks like one big entrance *-*

      Löschen
    2. Well in deed it is actually^^ It is like a big jungle cave right next to the water. It was so awsome!

      Löschen