Samstag, 4. Juli 2015

Swimming finally!

Well my little brother was a pure monster today in the morning and my stepmom didn´t really help with her annoyed mood, but in the end she went hiking on the mountain near by and dad, me and the monster went swimming in Axams, half an hour away. Oh gosh it was so great! I had fun with dad, we talked a lot, ate and drank in the shade nearby the water before we jumped in again. Hopefully I even got a bit tanned. We had to go much earlier than we wanted, because it started raining, but it was awsome and I even could learn an hour in the sun for my exam on monday. Wish we had more days like this (without the learning of course). Hope you had a nice day too. Feel hugged. xoxo


Even with the monster and his mom by our side, dad and me
started of with a good breakfast on the balcony.
Then I packed some must haves for swimming, beside my swimstuff of course.
This is where we were in Axam, got this photo from their homepage.
At first we looked for a good place and put on our sunprotection, thanks to them I now sunburn-free.
Well my dad actually tried to make a photo of me swimming,
but there were so many people and the sunlight reflected on my phone,
so this is the best I can give you...next time it will be better.
As we sat down for eating Pizza and drinking Cola.
And yes here came the bad clouds with rain we fled from.
This is a necklace from Swarovski shop yesterday.
I really liked that one, but it was to expensive for me (43€),
but the colours in the pools today, reminded me of it again.
So I wanted to show you anyway.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen