Sonntag, 1. März 2015

Garlands

Well today was not really good. I got sick and feel like dying. Anyway I´m glad to be back in my room in Tyrol but not that I have to go to university tomorrow. So I´ll pump myself full with medical drugs and sleep probably the rest of the day. Hope you have a nice evening and tomorrow a good start into the week. Feel hugged. xoxo
got some nice garlands for you here as an excuse...



Rosé and white paper garland from IKEA.

Really love this. Fake ivy, some lights and a glowing pears garland together for the
garden or to make your room greener and kinda mystical. Also IKEA.

I made this one myself. Just cut out some hearts and circles out of felt and sewed them.
It is my late v-day decoration until I know what to use for spring.

2 Kommentare:

  1. beautiful ^^ they become really nice
    I like the white between the soft pink, it really looks great ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks^^ I´m actually not exactly the pink type, but with all those hearts it had to be this colour combination XD

      Löschen