Dienstag, 3. März 2015

Acrylic paintings

Hey guys. Well we had a wonderful weather today, blue sky and a lot of sun. Sadly I couldn´t go out, because I´m still sick, but I took the chance to drink a lot of tea, read two new books (regularly falling asleep while doing that) and sit in the sun here in my room. That was really relaxing and I hope, we have good weather tomorrow again, you know, repeating good experiences when you actually feel like dying. I also had some time to work through my external hard drive a bit and I found some nice things I´d like to share with you in the next few days of my quarantine. Today I start off with some acrylic paintings I made a few years ago, but I still like them. Hope you do too.
Feel hugged. xoxo





Buddah in the sunset.


Shiva´s eyes.


Celtic knot.


I made this according to a poem of my BF. This painting stands now in his room.
I got inspired for this from a very similar picture I found on Deviantart.
This one I made for my big sister, who moved into a  new flat with a boring white wall.

2 Kommentare: