Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

My new things

Hey guys! Hope you had a nice day. I spent most of the day working on my bachelor essay, so there is not much to tell you about the day. Over the last few months I got some new things I´m very proud of and wanted to share. The only things missing are my new marvel shorts and my mermaid sweater. Maybe I´ll find a way to set these two items in scene for you and upload the photos the next few days. Anyway, hope you like those things too. Wish you a nice evening. Feel hugged. xoxo

My newest precious! Finally got me Tolkien´s Little Hobbit.
Found it at a sale at Libro for 4€. So looking forward to read it.

Awsome socks from Forever18 for 2,50€.
I got this as a present from a very good friend.
It is a eos lipbalm with mit flavor from Douglas.

And yes some new movies I really really like. Gotta watch them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen