Montag, 9. März 2015

Sketches 2

Uh I found some more old sketches I´m really fond of. Hope you like them too. Today I just stayed at home to be sure that I recovered before I go to university tomorrow. So I made some banana pancake and cleaned up my room and looked through my old stuff again. Hope you had a sunny day like we had here or at least enough reasons to smile through the day. Feel hugged. xoxo

I made this for a friend and I can´t turn the picture sorry...


Well you know by know how much I love the ocean.

I love to draw certain characters of stories I write.
So here we have a young dragon hunter and the first to ride one at the end of the Story.

This is me and my BF. Was one of the first sketches I made from us.

A scene from another story. I´m actually quite proud of that. Was some time ago.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen