Sonntag, 8. März 2015

International Women´s day

Well yes, I had to bring it up, sorry. I heard a lot of people talking about feminism today and let me tell you something...I heard enough. No question that many many many people misunderstand feminisn and sadly this includes a lot of women, who call themselves emanzipated feminists. This topic was so current today and I mean really everywhere: TV, radio, papers, internet. Actually I wanted to start up an project again, I had to make at school for the international women´s day. "How would you as a woman (age didn´t matter) represent yourself, not according to society? I really liked this work, because we could make as many photos as we wanted to, to show every side of ourself. Yes, I think it is nice, that there are special days for women and men, but I could bearly concentrate, because everyone was talking about feminism. And most of them were just talking about how to make women stronger while enfacing "the man´s world". This is wrong for so many reasons. The idea is not to make us stronger than men, but EQUAL. I don´t care if someone is a man or a woman, what counts is the person in front of you. Sex, gender, race, religion, queer, country, skin colour, all these things shouldn´t be  that important. We are humans and that´s it. Hope you agree ... What is your opinion to feminsm and things like that. Let me know in the comments.

I for sure wish you a wonderful sunday and later on a nice evening. Feel hugged. Xoxo
PS. Here you have a part of my  "That´s me" - Project from 2011.




My project cover.






Not from this project but I think it matches quite good here.
Made this on an open field at a beautiful weather like today.

              

2 Kommentare:

  1. Equality is a problem for many reason. It's not easy to be accepted as a women in a job with a high position. Yes, Merkel, for example, is the first femal "Bundeskanzler", but In my opinion she just accomodated in a "men's world". So it's a long way to go. It's not about her look or to be boyish. Hope you don't get it too wrong.
    Or for example in Carinthia there is a woman the "Landespolizeidirekt". No family, but a very important job. She always has to be respectable and really careful. The old one was more one of his employee what I heard. So does women have to be cold as the Snow Queen to be respectable?!
    And always this mean words: "She slept with him and everyone to get this job". It's sick what stupid people think.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. No, no way I don´t get it wrong. Of course there are still a lot of things "dominated" by men and a lot of positions where women still have to struggle. I don´t deny that. What bothers me is the fact, that there are still a lot of so called feminists who rant against men instead of behavior like that. Means we see the Situation the same way^^

      Löschen