Donnerstag, 5. März 2015

Sketches 1

Sorry guys, haven´t got much to write today. My body aches and my head feels like exploding every second. I can bearly sleep what is a real mess for my body system. And because I´m so into art lately, while I turn endlessly in my bed and can´t sleep, I´ve got some more sketches I made some time ago. Hope you have a nice day and evening. Feel hugged. xoxo


Whenever I find the strength and time to finish this story I want something like
this on the cover. And yes, this should be an angle.


Well I have watched Marie Antoinette lately and
found this sketch I made for what reason so ever.
Well this isn´t original my idea. My now called little sis made a drawing like that
and I just made my own version of it and sent it to her as a present. (in colour)

You know how much I love Halloween and this was an invitation idea.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Not your best wings :P
    But however ANGEL!!! *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha yes I know XD Didn´t had the courage yet to finish them so it is still made with pencil instead of pen. I´ll show when I finish it^^

      Löschen