Sonntag, 29. März 2015

Atmosphere

Okay guys. Yesterday was great. I finally slept really good again, got waken up by my dad, chatted with my lil´sis and started my selfmade crocheted unicorn. (yes I´ll show you when it´s finished). We also went in the afternoon to the easter market here around, what was quite funny and nice, yes we sat down and ate some Reindling. We had a sunny weather and it was a lot of fun.
Today was pretty stressful, but still kinda nice. We had a yummy breakfast and i got back to carinthia with my dad. Tomorrow comes my BF, after the post service failed massivly. Hope you had a nice day too. Feel hugged. Xoxo

The sunset from a few days ago, just thought it looked awsome.



This is how I get waken up at my grandma´s.

Saw this at IKEA and kinda fell in love with this idea,
especially because of the nice garlands

I don´t know but I like bowls like this. I like many types of bowls...anyways.
Those are from Nanu Nana.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen