Mittwoch, 18. März 2015

Tea time

Hey guys! Today was kinda strange. I slept long and had a good start in the day, then I chatted with some friends and had a yummy (not so healthy) breakfast and good music. I headed into the city, because I had a meeting with a professor, but he wasn´t there, so I strolled through the city and found some really nice teas at Müller. Went back to the uni and had the meeting, back home I don´t know why, but for the rest of the day I cleaned up my room and started to think how I could pack my things the best way. So in the next few weeks I´ll look for some banana boxes from the supermarket. Hope you had a nice day. Here I have some of the yummy teas I found. Feel hugged. xoxo






Look what I found! Actually you don´t get chai latte here around,
but today I found these two at Müller. Yey!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen