Mittwoch, 4. März 2015

Art from school

Hey guys, hope you have nice day with a better weather we have here. Sadly the sun didn´t came back today, but my dad showed up. He took a few days off to look after us here and so that I don´t feel that alone. He´s just the best. So today I didn´t do much. Drank tea, took medicine, slept a lot, we had  a delicious lunch down with the grands and yes that´s pretty much it. But I have some more art works from my time back at school for you. I found them and had to smirk a bit. Hope you like ´em.
Feel hugged. xoxo


This is what my workplace looked like when I didn´t had to do much.
So it is pretty clean here.

One of my favorite works. I´ve made that for one of the last "tests" we had to make
for our teacher so we could stand up for Matura/Abitur. What do you think?

This is just a little exercise we made in the Krastal, where we worked with
marble for the first time. In the breaks, we drew stuff like that.

And here you see my marble eye I´ve made this week in the Krastal (valley).



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen