Freitag, 6. März 2015

Oh nature

We had a wonderful sunny weather today again. I´m so glad of it! And yes, I sat in the sun again for one or two hours. My dad told me to stay inside, because I still have a bit fever and I´m not as fit yet as I´d like to be. Anyway, the morning was great, it was still a bit foggy outside as the sun came out. That reminded me of the village I once lived in, the forest there was absolutely stunning and I miss it very much,  but I wanted to show you some of the photos I took there. Hope you love them like I do. Feel hugged. xoxo


This is the road into town. On the left side you have a fairy like forrest and on
the right a little lake and some fields. Here you see how the fog got caught
between the houses and the forrest while the sun fights through the trees.

Like aliens right? Or as if heaven´s gates open. I so love this light effect!
The freezing air and the warm rays of sun.

Well I didn´t made this picture at my town, but nearby the  Hochosterwitz Castle.
God´s sky, as a friend called it. I was so stunned by this I had to stop on the road
and get out my camera to take this photo.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Woow *-* beautiful!! that´s just amazing. REally, what camera do you use? ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aw thank you^^
      I´m using my beloved Canon EOS1000D. Bought this baby a long time ago at Saturn for about 500€ including two lenses and an editing program (but I didn´t use that yet)

      Löschen
  2. The first one.. it's G-Town or not?! Omg.. mindfuck xD

    AntwortenLöschen