Montag, 2. März 2015

Movies to watch

Well it is official, I´m really sick. Hugged the toilet today and I can hardly stop coughing. But I still have to manage to go to university, so I don´t miss the first courses and important information we get there. Yes, you got it, it sucks. Anyway I´m still trying desperately to get a professor for my bachelor essay at the end of this semester, so that I can finally finish the first part and go to Germany in the summer to start my master study there. Wish me luck. But do you know this feeling whenever your body forces you to stay in bed as long as possible and all you want to do is watching new movies? I´m right there. Only got one new movie to watch. Big Fish, I love this one, it is full of fantasy, stories and love...and it is really funny though. But there are way more movies I´d like to watch, but can´t afford yet. So I´ll just show you which ones I mean. Tell me if you have watched one or more of them already and what do you think of them.
Wish you a nice sane evening. Feel hugged. xoxo






2 Kommentare:

  1. I watched Grand Budapest Hotel (good, but not extraordinary), Gurdians of the Galaxy (FUCKING AMAZING xD ) and Beauty and the Beast (quite good, but don't get hooked up by the actors playing)^^
    Really want to see "Die Mamba" soon! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Okay I heard a looooooooot good things about GotG so I guess I really have to get this one watched^^

      Löschen