Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Straws

I´m thinking a lot about food lately, not quite sure why. But well it is food, so who cares? Yesterday  I thought about how to spice up self made drinks for yourself and your friends with some nice colourful straws. These straws haven´t been so easy to get in Austria for the last few years, but now they seem to get fancy enough for our country. Now you get them at craftstores, Depot, Butlers, sometimes at Nanu Nana when you get lucky and similar shops. So if you plan a little party next time, think of them, I think colourful straws and fresh fruits are awsome fo selfmade drinks to make yourself and others smile. It´s my BFs birthday today and I wish I was there to make cupcakes, a fruitbowl and yummy drinks with the mentioned straws. You know with some nice Music and some activites for the birthdaykid. What do you think of them?
Wish you a beautiful day! Feel hugged! Xoxo





I really like the colours and patterns of those straws.
Blue and yellow are the best for me.
You´ll find these at Depot.

And I found those cute kitchen helpers at Babsi´s craftstore in Villach.
Need a gift for someone? Make some cookies and spice them up.
A starter kit like this could come in handy.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen