Dienstag, 17. März 2015

St. Patrick´s Day

Yey parade time! Well St. Patrick´s day is not so common in Austira, but I still love it. Guilty. Sadly I had to spent my whole day at university, because I tried to get my hands on some of the books I need for my essay, but I had no luck. So I got some more online pages with loads of information I will read through for the rest of the week. Wish me luck. In an hour or something my last course goes on, there we talk about our essays and I hope thing will go easy, becaue I´m quite exhausted. Anyway, I chattet with my little sister, got a selfmade green shamrock from a collegue. Really nice.
But if you plan to go on a party today I found some nice ideas how to spice up your clothes for this event on Printerest. So here we go. Feel hugged. xoxo

Just get yourself some paint (glitter or not) and turn your shirt into this.

For the more daring ones, you could also paint your shamrocks right infront on your shirt.

But if you are lazy...
you can also get some nice shirts at stores or over the Internet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen